I think that everyone always has the new years resolution of getting in shape (myself included.) The only downside of that is, well, we actually have to go to the gym. Well fear me not,… More
If you look on my youtube channel, I posted a video about 2 years ago, which was my friend and I on spring break. Majority of the video was me just recording my friend doing funny things, otherwise known as embarrassing her to the public haha. After a couple years of actually receiving a professional camera and learning actual camera angles, I decided to try out another spring break video, and I can successfully say that I have upgraded my editing and video resolution so much since that last video! Check it out below if you haven’t already!!!
Hi! It’s been awhile! Homework, work, and school sports have gotten the best of me and I haven’t been able to go out and take blog post pictures in awhile, so I decided to just give you guys my go-to spring break playlist since I’ll be leaving for Alabama in a few weeks (2 to be exact!) Enjoy!
- Another Day In Paradise– Quinn XCII
- Carry Me– Kygo (Feat. Julia Michaels)
- 1000 Nights– Frenship
- Where I Wanna Be– A R I Z O N A
- Weak– AJR
- Vacation– G.R.L.
- Told Me– Dusky Grey
- Symphony– Clean Bandit (Feat. Zara Larsson)
- Run– Emma Bale (Lost Frequencies Radio Edit)
- September Song– JP Cooper
- Going Home– The Score
- Live Love Learn– Sondr (Feat Peg Parnevik)
- Magic– Thomas Gold (Feat. Jillian Edwards)
- The Ocean– Mike Perry (Feat. Shy Martin)
- Surviving– Sondr (Feat. Joe Cleere)
Those are just a few of my favorites, but if you want to take a look at the full playlist check it out down below!
Time management is not a subject that I succeed in. I always end up scheduling things two seconds apart from each other and eventually turn into a wreck, both physically and mentally. Some days, when I’m booked from when I wake up to when I fall asleep, I have to pack a quick outfit change with me that won’t take up much room. I thought it’d be beneficial for all my fellow time management slackers out there to list a couple key pieces that you can bring along with you to make a day look easily into a night look!
- statement jewelry: For me, my everyday casual look consists of a couple Alex and Any bracelets and my favorite Kendra Scott necklace. But, when I want to dress up a look, I usually add either a statement necklace or a pearl necklace like I did below! I’m also super lazy when it comes to putting on earrings, so when I’m not wearing my pearl studs, I like to dress it up by switching it out for some dangly rhinestone-studded ones or little crosses, pictured below!
- switch up the shoes!: I will admit, I very much lack in the shoe game. But, I was still able to easily dress up my outfit by adding a piece that nearly every girl has in her closet, flats! The best part about flats is that they’re versatile and comfortable, meaning that you can virtually wear them with anything!
On gloomy days, instead of wrapping myself up in a blanket and watching YouTube videos (which is so tempting), I try my best to just walk around if anything. This specific day was actually warmer than usual, so walking around downtown seemed perfect! I found so many little shops and picture-perfect backgrounds that I never even knew existed!
I tried to make my outfit a combination of all the basics in my closet, aka things that everyone needs.
A plain-colored sweater: You can probably make a thousand different outfits just from one sweater. Layering is super easy, you can dress it up or dress it town; the options are endless!
Button down/ Chambray top: This is another item of clothing that can virtually be used for anything! A simple button-down top is great to have for multiple reasons: first, you can wear it any season! Pair it with a pair of fun shorts or with a pair of jeans and a sweater over it (like what I did below!) Second, It can even be dressed up tucked into a tutu or a sparkly skirt.
A Pair of Distressed Jeans: If you don’t own a pair of distressed jeans, you need to hop on the bandwagon now! These Gap jeans specifically that I found at a secondhand thrift store are so comfortable and form-fitting! I’m a relatively curvy girl with very short legs, so having jeans that fit me perfectly are a rare find! Even though I still had to fold the ones I was wearing (please tell me some of you guys relate), I still give these distressed jeans a solid A+!
Check out my outfit below!!!
(Sweater is from H&M & I customized my watch at Wristology Watches!)
About a month ago, my family and a couple friends went exploring in our mini van and ended up at this hole in the wall located just near Taylor University! Not only was the aesthetic absolutely perfect; the espresso tasted amazing as well! Ever since I got my Kendra Scott necklace for Christmas, it has been a go-to accessory for all of my outfits! And, as you can see, I’m also pretty obsessed with Alex and Ani bracelets. They add such a nice and simple touch to any outfit!
(My collared peplum sweater is from Kohls, but I couldn’t find it online 😦 )